Energy Audit Denver
Are you interested in an energy audit in Denver, Colorado or nearby areas? You’ve come to the right place.
Why do Colorado homeowners trust Efficiency Revolution for their energy audits?
- We offer expert advice from a trusted energy auditor with experience in thousands of homes.
- Home energy audit customers typically reduce energy bills by 10-20%* or more after making improvements, and their homes become more comfortable.
- Xcel Energy gives customers up to a $200 rebate for the energy audit, and we give you an instant credit so you don’t have to wait for it!
- We take care of all the Xcel Energy audit rebate paperwork and send it in for you.
- Utility companies like Xcel Energy offer rebates for efficiency improvements. We’ll tell you about them during the audit.
- Improving efficiency helps our environment by reducing pollution.
- Efficiency improvements typically pay for themselves in 2-3 years.*
What is an Energy Audit? An energy audit is an evaluation of all of the components of your building which use energy, with a description of upgrade options and predicted savings. We can also put you in touch with a trusted contractor if you decide to make efficiency improvements.
We will inspect the following areas during your energy audit:
- Air-tightness measurement with a “blower door” test.
- An infrared camera inspection enables us to pinpoint air leaks and missing insulation.
- Combustion safety testing of your heating system and/or water heater, during which we check for carbon monoxide in the exhaust and your home’s air, and determine whether exhaust is spilling into your home.
- Insulation type, thickness, and effectiveness in walls and ceilings
- A detailed look at your basement and/or crawl space insulation and any moisture issues
- Windows and doors
- Heating system
- Cooling system
- Water heater
Are you thinking about replacement windows? There are probably options which will reduce utility bills and improve comfort more without spending nearly as much money. Get an energy audit to help you decide which improvements are the most cost-effective.
You’ll get a full-color energy audit report which describes what we find at your home along with infrared pictures and suggestions on how to make your building more comfortable and use less energy. Which improvements will make sense for your home? Each house is different so an energy audit is a great way to find out what is right for you.
Call us today at (303) 868-6653 for a free consultation.
*Your results will vary depending on the types of improvements made. Source: http://www.energystar.gov/ia/home_improvement/HPwES_Utility_Intro_FactSheet.pdf