Mark Rogers has been involved in the building performance industry for almost fourteen years, and has performed more than 1,700 energy audits and ratings. He has experience in Existing Homes, New Homes, Commercial Buildings, and Training. He was responsible for Quality Assurance on more than 10,000 energy audits delivered in Colorado from 2009 to 2011 for the largest public utility company in Colorado, and trains contractors for the Fort Collins Public Utility Home Efficiency Program. He has the experience to understand, diagnose, and recommend solutions for virtually any energy efficiency challenge imaginable in your home. Mark has several professional certifications which include:
- Commercial Energy Manager, which is awarded by the Association of Energy Engineers.
- Building Performance Institute (BPI) Building Analyst Professional,
- BPI Building Envelope Professional
- BPI Multifamily Building Analyst
- BPI Infiltration and Duct Leakage Specialist
- I am also a trainer and proctor for all of the above BPI designations.
- Level I Infrared Thermographer
- RESNET Home Energy Rating System (HERS) Rater and Quality Assurance Designee
- North American Technician Excellence (NATE) Gas and Oil Heating Service Technician
Space is limited to six students and will be filled on a first come, first served basis. Call today to sign up for training at (303) 868-6653.