There are a lot of benefits to improving the efficiency of your home or small business by having an energy assessment and improvement work done. You can be more comfortable on a cold winter’s day and in the heat of summer. Home energy audit customers typically reduce their energy bills by 20%* or more after making improvements within the Home Performance with Energy Star program. You won’t have to worry about moisture-related problems like mold because adding insulation and sealing leaks reduce the risk of condensation inside walls, attics, and windows. Issues with heating systems can be identified and better, more efficient ones can be chosen with more confidence after getting learning about the options available to you.
Climate change is reshaping the environment in which we live, but we can all do something about this troubling problem. It all starts with the decisions we make about how much energy we use: the efficiency of our homes, what and how much we drive, how often we walk or ride bikes, and the energy it takes to produce the goods we consume. We can advise you on how to make your home more efficient. The rest is up to you.
Mark Rogers is the Founder of Efficiency Revolution. He is passionate about helping people make their homes more comfortable, energy efficient, and sustainable. Mark has been involved in the building performance industry for almost fourteen years, and has performed more than 1,700 energy audits and ratings. He has experience in Existing Homes, New Homes, Commercial Buildings, and Training. He was responsible for Quality Assurance on more than 10,000 energy audits delivered in Colorado from 2009 to 2011 for the largest public utility company in Colorado. He has the experience to understand, diagnose, and recommend solutions for virtually any energy efficiency challenge imaginable in your home.
- Commercial Energy Manager, which is awarded by the Association of Energy Engineers.
- Building Performance Institute (BPI) Building Analyst Professional,
- BPI Building Envelope Professional
- BPI Multifamily Building Analyst
- BPI Infiltration and Duct Leakage Specialist
- He is a trainer and proctor for all of the above BPI designations.
- Level I Infrared Thermographer
- RESNET Home Energy Rating System (HERS) Rater and Quality Assurance Designee
- North American Technician Excellence (NATE) Gas and Oil Heating Service Technician
Call us today for a free consultation at (303) 868-6653.
*Your results will vary depending on the types of improvements made. Source: http://www.energystar.gov/ia/home_improvement/HPwES_Utility_Intro_FactSheet.pdf